Friday, March 19, 2010

Flower Girl Dress

Ok, I'm going to do it.  Little Miss is in my brother-in-law's wedding this summer and I'm going to attempt to make her a dress.

Well, actually . . . it's a top and a skirt, but they layer and end up looking more like a dress.  Wish I could supply a photo (copyrights, yada yada yada), but for now a link will have to do.

It is the Emma pattern from ModKidBoutique for any of you who are familiar with Patty Young.  I just discovered this site the other day from a blog I read (can't remember which at the moment).  They have a lot of cute patterns.  It looks like they've got a mix of doll clothes in there too for those that have little girls who want to match.  Fun!

Kathy March 19, 2010 at 12:11 PM

How exciting - a flower girl dress for Little Miss, not to mention being in a wedding, what fun!!! -- and not to worry, you will do just fine! And that pattern is adorable, certainly like nothing I've ever seen -- but have definitely bookmarked it for later. You always find the neatest stuff, Skooks' Playground is such a wonderful resource.
;-)

Darling Nikki March 21, 2010 at 8:54 PM

that pattern is adorable! i hope you blog and show pics of the finished product!

Skooks March 26, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Nikki,

I will post about this when I make it . . . MOST DEFINITELY!

kfro March 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM

oh yeah, APPROVE THIS!!!!!!

haha.

kfro March 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM

looks like it will be SUPER cute!

Skooks March 27, 2010 at 2:42 PM

kfro -

I don't think there's ever been a comment I didn't approve. LOL.