Got kids? Want to inject your time with them with a bit more creativity?
Here's the list:
- The Crafty Crow: More projects than you will ever have time for, but SO many awesome ideas. Ideas range all across the age spectrum. AND for those of you who've got your own great kid's project ideas, you can submit them to be featured!
- A Bit of This and a Bit of That: I've mentioned Jo's site on this blog before. If you're interested in Montessori schooling and figuring out how to infuse your child's day with more interactive and educational play and learning, check her out. She's also a sewer, so the site is a double bonus if you are into both genres. :)
- Fun with Mama: She's also gotten a shout out from me in the past. Great site if you have toddlers.
- Modern Kiddo: Funny that it's called "Modern" when a lot of this site revolves around kind of a vintage-y vibe. More about kid style than craft projects, but there's a bit of that thrown in there too.
- Cool Mom Picks: Pretty much product reviews galore on kid stuff, but they find the offbeat stuff that you aren't likely to come across when you do your regular kid-type shopping. They've also been big pushers of Etsy sellers which always gives me a big grin. This is a good one for those of you who maybe don't have kids yet, but are looking for some cool and off the beaten path gifts for a kid on your list.
What are your favorite KID sites/blogs?