I'm not much of a recipe blogger, but these were too good not to share. AND they are a great dessert to make with toddlers which is a plus if you've got a little one that ALWAYS WANTS TO HELP. :)
I found this recipe on a couple of blogs just before Thanksgiving. I don't have any delightful "after" pics, but let the pics over on Inside BruCrew Life and Moogie and Pap tantalize you. They sure tantalized me.
- Ask them to line the tin with the muffin cups.
- Start working on the recipe while they are busy with the muffin cup business.
- When they're done lining the tin(s), instruct them to place one Oreo in the bottom of each of the cups.
- While they're busy continue working on the batter.
- Don't get mad if they sneak a few Oreos. But plan for this and buy an extra package or you won't have enough Oreos to finish the recipe (learned this the hard way!)
- Pour the batter 3/4 full in each of the cups over the Oreos.
- Let them drop an extra Oreo on top of the batter of each one and help them g-e-n-t-l-y push it in.
- Whip cream 'em (the cheesecakes, not the kids).