*****THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK OUT WHO WON HERE. *****
It feels like eons since I've been a part of a swap or won a giveaway. No more! Lucky me, I just kinda hit that jackpot and got both at the same time. :)
Ever heard of Diane at From Blank Pages? That creative gal thought it would be fun to do a traveling charm swap, the idea being that a pack of charms would travel to a home where the recipient would take out what they wanted, replenish the stack with some more charms, and then send it along to someone else. And then that person would do the same and send it on to the next person and so on and so on.
Oh, happy day to me . . . I became the most recent beneficiary after entering Tiffany's giveaway at the last charm pack's home - Pinks Sweet Treats.
I've been involved in some charm swaps in the past, and I have a nice little stash going. But as it goes with these things, while they are all lovely some things are more your style than others. I mean, am I right? So here was a perfect chance to pick up a few pieces that are more my style and pass along a few that are less *me* to someone who would more appreciate their charm (har har). I just love this idea.
Here are a few pics of the bits of joy I took from the pile. A sweet pink-y stack (that one on the right totally reminds me of all the delicate pretty stuff over at NanaCompany):
And a little brown/green/yellow action (me digs the woodgrain-y ones especially):
Would you like to be the next recipient of a charming stack of fabric sweets? Check the rules. If you qualify, please leave me a comment below to be entered into the giveaway/swap:
- winners must be active bloggers
- you must reside in the US (this is the RED pack for those of you following along on the map)
- before sending the charm pack off to the next winner, there must be 56 - 5" x 5" squares of fabric inside - please no yucky fabrics
- to help keep the map updated, winners will fill out the quick and easy form to let Diane know where you are!
- if the charm pack arrives full of unwanted charms, let Diane know and she 'll clear it out and fill it back up with some more beautiful fabrics! (Good to know that even if you aren't feeling what comes to you, there is a chance to get something more your style!)
- please make sure you are not a no-reply blogger. If you're not sure what that means, please make sure and leave me your email address in your comment so I have a way to contact you!
I'll close the comments and draw a winner in one week (Wednesday, September 12th at NOON).